Infrared Sauna Technology
Our Sunlighten sauna offers full spectrum – near, mid and far – infrared technology, and can be set to 1 of 7 Health Programs depending on the goal of your session.
This full spectrum of wavelengths enables varying depths of penetration into the body to achieve different outcomes – eg.
- Near Infrared wavelengths are the shortest and can promote skin renewal, cell health, wound healing and tissue growth.
- Mid Infrared wavelengths penetrate deeper into the body’s soft tissue to reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- Far Infrared wavelengths are the longest and penetrate furthest to release toxins and facilitate other metabolic changes.
Benefits of a Sunlighten Sauna may include:
- Promotes relaxation, improves sleep by releasing endorphins
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Eliminates toxic heavy metals, drug residues and hormone disruptors
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduces inflammation and pain, aids muscle recovery
- Improves heart health by lowering blood sugar and improving circulation
- Stimulates metabolism to improve skin renewal, slow down aging, and reduce scarring
- Improves fat burning and aids weight loss
Your skin is a major organ of elimination, however many people do not sweat efficiently. This may be due to wearing synthetic or tight clothing that does not breathe, lack of vigorous exercise or poor ability to sweat. Sun damage can also inactivate your skin.
Repeated use of our Sunlighten sauna can slowly restore the skin elimination process, which can help reduce your body’s toxic load of heavy metals and chemicals, viruses and other microbes—even cancerous cells, according to Dr. Brian Clement from the Hippocrates Health Institute.
Infrared saunas can accelerate detoxification processes within your body by heating tissue several inches deep, which can enhance your natural metabolic processes, as well as enhance circulation and help oxygenate your tissues.
The difference between an infrared sauna and the traditional Finnish-style saunas is that the latter heats you up from the outside in, like an oven. The infrared sauna heats you from the inside out.
Types of Toxins Expelled when Using Saunas
Infrared saunas can help release every type of toxic contamination you have in your body; most notable are mercury and lead as well as indigestible nutrients used in cheap supplements, and those added to food and skin products.
“[Most supplements] are made from petrochemicals, and coal tar, and turpentine—Vitamin E is an example. What happens is that if you look at calcium, the two most common, 88 percent are made either out of oyster shells that are totally indigestible, or chalk, which is a known carcinogen! [All] that calcium that you consume… that your body cannot process, lodges inside of your muscles. A lot of these muscular diseases we have today, and painful diseases, like fibromyalgia [can be due to this.]” - Dr. Clement.
Other contaminants potentially eliminated include drugs, smoke and environmental chemicals that you’re exposed to.
30-minute Sauna Sessions ($35) – Book Online HERE
Please call our office on 07-3356 9552 for sauna package prices if you are interested in multiple sessions.
For more information and references – https://www.sunlighten.com/infrared-sauna-health-benefits/