Wednesday 16th October 2019
Hosted by Speakers
Esther Parker, Nutritionist & Naturopath
Leah WIlliamson, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
Alan Brown, Chiropractor
Esther, Leah and Alan will be hosting a comprehensive food discussion on everything Keto and Mediterranean as we enjoy a dinner together by Wilde Kitchen.
- History of each diet
- What’s include (and excluded)
- How they work to improve health / health benefits / conditions they help with
- Any negatives or issues (ie. is it suitable for everyone, or who might not benefit?)
- Examples of meals & snacks
- What’s better for your health / weight loss / ageing / gut health
- Which diet prevents the most diseases
- Which diet reduces inflammation the most
$30 + booking fee per person (includes delicious dinner by Wilde Kitchen)
Come and join us for an informative, fun night.