UPDATE: APRIL 2022
From time to time, parts of our community will be impacted by heighted COVID-19 protocols.
To protect the health of our staff, clients and the broader community, we respectfully ask that you stay home if you are feeling unwell with symptoms of COVID-19, and follow all relevant Queensland Health directives.
To our valued clients,
Your health and safety remain top of our priorities in our response to COVID-19.
As allied health practitioners, our clinic remains open for your health needs, as recommended by the Australian Government Department of Health.
Our practitioners have completed the Australian Government’s Infection Control Training – COVID-19
We’d like to assure you that our usual high standards of hygiene now include strict measures to limit the transmission of Coronavirus to our practice members, staff and the wider community.
These measures include social distancing and continual sanitising of high-contact surfaces, particularly when it involves the personal care of each practice member.
- Please continue to make your appointments as usual.
- Upon arrival/leaving the clinic, please wash your hands thoroughly in our bathroom with the soap provided. Antibacterial gel is also provided.
- You are welcome to wait outside in the fresh air. Please let us know that you have arrived for your appointment.
- Cashless payment is preferred during this time. Remember, you can save on the standard fee by claiming your own private health rebate (in person with your health fund or online). That way you don’t need to swipe your health card with us.
- You may request that your practitioner wears a protective mask during your appointment (if not already required by Queensland Health Directives).
Thank you for being responsible when it comes to personal hygiene, social distancing and self-isolating when required. We couldn't do this without you!
Please follow our social media page for updates and ways that you can support your immune system at home and improve your body's adaptability to stress during this time.
And most importantly, stay proactive in the pursuit of a healthy lifestyle, and please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.
Yours in Health,
Dr. Alan Brown & your Stafford Wellbeing Team