Stafford Chiropractic & Wellbeing Centre is a family-run business on Brisbane's northside, and we are looking for a passionate Admin/Receptionist team member to assist in helping provide amazing client experiences.
This admin/reception position is supporting our two health clinics at Stafford Chiropractic & Wellbeing Centre and also Windsor Chiropractic for 10-20 hours/week initially.
Why this will be your Best Career Choice yet?!
• You'll enjoy a fun & fast-paced environment with a variety of duties including answering phone calls, greeting clients, taking payments, helping practitioners, and helping people make great choices when it comes to their health.
• You'll be part of a committed team within a great work environment that rewards excellent performance.
• You'll enjoy a challenging yet rewarding role and be part of an amazing team culture.
So, What are we Looking for in Our New Team Member?
1. You must love people and enjoy getting to know new people quickly.
2. You are somebody who shows initiative, and you are always looking for things to do.
3. You thrive in a fast-paced work environment with a remarkable ability to multi-task.
4. You pride yourself on maintaining a clean environment and are willing to do the unappreciated, but necessary tasks such as tidying, vacuuming and emptying bins.
5. You can work independently and as part of a team.
6. You are somebody who communicates well and has a great phone manner. You smile when you answer the phone, and always go the extra mile to help out.
7. You have great computer skills and are willing to learn our internal systems.
8. You love to work - you are always willing to give 100% and you actively participate in the success of the business.
9. You have great integrity, are trustworthy and honest.
10. You can follow directions and you are happy to receive constructive feedback.
11. You can effectively prioritise your time.
12. You are competent in daily reception duties and able to learn new things quickly.
13. You will make a great natural health advocate to our community.
Here are the Benefits of Working with Us...
* You are part of a strong and committed team and you get to learn from other team members who are aligned with our vision.
* You get excellent work conditions.
* You mix with people who love their work.
* You receive chiropractic care as a benefit of this position.
* You get ongoing training and opportunities to attend inspiring seminars and workshops.
To be Considered...
* You will need to be available for approx. 10-20 hours per week (job share) plus alternating Saturday mornings, sometimes more to cover staff holidays, increasing as the practice grows.
* Will suit someone who can work early morning shifts (appointments from 7am) and late evening shifts, and is not dependent on set minimum hours to begin.
* Flexibility, able to work Saturday mornings and at short notice is essential.
* A great phone manner and excellent communication skills are preferred as you will also be calling and contacting clients daily.
* IT IS FAST PACED, so you need to be able to cope well under pressure as there are times during the week when our clinic is very busy (in a good way of course).
* Tell us what natural health routines you practice in your own life.
If this position appeals to you, please email your resume and cover letter detailing why you are interested in this supportive role, your interest in natural health, and your availability to Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that we will be short-listing and contacting applicants as they apply [from early March 2022], so be sure to get your application in quick.